Friday 19 November 2021

Autumn update(of sorts)...

The realities of everyday life have of late precluded me from updating this blog, but a little bit of midweek listening yielded some interesting results, including:




Many thanks, Shane!


I also hear that the recently raided Radio Merlin intends to return to the airwaves next summer, which could mean any time, really. At the risk of positing a statement couched in blatant irony, I would suggest that a recently raided station, even one that may have been exonerated, should not be signalling(pun intended) when it next intends to return to the airwaves...

As ever, all thoughts are subjective on a theme that is rarely characterised by right or wrong, other than to serve as a reminder that free radio, for all its attractions, remains an illegal pastime. I would therefore presume that grand pronouncements from those whom the authorities are already familiar with is not the wisest approach to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening without Prejudice

Whilst this blog predominantly focuses on my memories of free radio from the 1990s, I would never have come to know of the existence of '...